‘Large contemporary 3-bedroomed first-floor apartment with designated secure garage parking in prestigious New Town development’
Seldom available, this superb apartment forms part of a high calibre development by Applecross (c 2006), on the edge of Edinburgh’s prestigious New Town. This spacious first floor apartment offers a well-designed layout incorporating generous storage and a welcoming reception hall. The living/dining room with access to a balcony is impressive and is open to the kitchen, which features quality fixtures and appliances. The master bedroom enjoys a walk-in wardrobe, a fully tiled ensuite bathroom with bath & walk-in shower, plus a modern vanity unit. The guest bedroom features a fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower-room. There is a third double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. There is a convenient utility room and family bathroom (with under floor heating).
The apartment benefits from an allocated parking bay with EV charger plus a sizeable store within the secure underground garage. Permit and metered parking are available in the surrounding streets. There Is a communal south-facing courtyard for use by residents.
Gas central heating is complemented by double glazed casement-style windows, many of which are full height. An intruder alarm system and recently upgraded interlinked smoke/heat/CO sensors are installed.
The development occupies a corner site at the junction of Eyre Place and Dundas Street in Edinburgh’s prestigious Northern New Town. Quality restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, pharmacy, doctor’s surgery and dentists are all nearby. King George V Park, the delightful Water of Leith Walkway, and the Royal Botanic Gardens, all of which provide quality green space, are just minutes away by foot. Located less than a mile from Princes Street and the vibrant new St James Quarter, it is well served by bus routes and is close to the St Andrews Square tram stop, Airlink bus terminus, main bus station, and Waverley train station.
The development is professionally managed by Hacking & Patterson and the approximate cost is £500.00 per quarter (includes Building Insurance).
The sale price includes blinds, light fittings, all fitted floor coverings, oven, combination oven, induction hob, extractor hood, waste disposal unit, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and EV charger. Sonos and home entertainment system by separate negotiation
The property has been valued by surveyors at £700,000 and the Home Report is available via the ESPC web site.
Telephone Agent 0131 229 3399 (0759 58 20611 out with office hours) to arrange a viewing.
- Bright, spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen with access to private balcony
- Master bedroom, featuring full-height windows giving access to a small balcony, a fitted out walk-in wardrobe, and a spacious ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain-shower and under floor heating
- Guest double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and ensuite with walk-in shower, one further double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, family bath room and utility room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Built in Sonos sound system throughout, with home entertainment TV/soundbar in lounge
- Dedicated storeroom and parking bay with an EV chargepoint
- Lift/Stair to all levels and a video entry system linked to each apartment
- Superior private development between Stockbridge & Canonmills. EPC C